Sunday, December 21, 2008

Manual Labor


Manual Labor
Originally uploaded by BigMisterC
I love the snow; I really do. I don't ski or snow board - hell, it's been a few years since I have even been sledding. But I love making snowmen, walking in the snow, taking pictures in the snow... I even enjoy shoveling snow as crazy as that may sound.

Sadly, I live in an apartment so I don't get to go out and shovel (or at least I shouldn't have to). But whoever the complex contracts to shovel the walkways and plow the parking lots really sucks at it. Last year I had enough and went out and bought myself a snow shovel because (and this happened yet again on Friday) I would come home from work to find my spot uncleared and the stairs leading into the rear entrance untouched. So I get to do a little bit of shoveling.

But now that my friend Kryston has bought a house I get to help her shovel her nice long driveway. Bowen and I went over to help her clear the snow and hopefully make a snowman but the snow was very powdery so no snowman, just shoveling.

No comments:

Post a Comment