Thursday, January 28, 2010

I Heart Google

I, for one, will welcome our Google overlords once their plans of
world domination come to fruition.

We have a computer system here at work that is, to put it mildly,
draconian in its limitations on what we can and cannot do... which
sites are blocked, etc...

Yet, here I am updating my blog on blogger (also owned by Google) via
Gmail. I can still keep up to speed on Balloon Juice, the Daily Kos,
TPM, and Ezra Klein's blogs (as well as my friend Liz and god-daughter
Jess's blogs) through Google Reader. At home I use the Google Chrome
browser and I have to say it's best browser I have ever used. I would
seriously be willing to try out the Chrome OS when it comes out and
throw off the yoke of Windows. What's not to love about them?

No comments:

Post a Comment