Thursday, February 12, 2009

A little project...

I decided that with all the time I spend online, that some of it should be useful.

On flickr there are a lot of people who have done 365 projects: a photo a day for a year. Some of them are absolutely awesome like this lego one... I want to try my hand at one. So I am doing 365 days of self-portraits. I have heard, you have heard the old adage that a picture is worth a thousand words? Well sometimes a thousand words just isn't enough. With each photo that I upload I am going to try and include some thoughts about the day or just crap that pops into my head.

I will try to include as many of these photos and thoughts here as well. So, if you see some strange headers here in the blog (like "365 :: 02.12.09 :: day two") those are part of that series.

No comments:

Post a Comment