Thursday, February 12, 2009

365 :: 02.12.09 :: day two

I had my nieces and nephew over tonight. I simply adore those kids. I'll upload some photos of them from their visit after I'm done with this.

I am not one to play favorites typically, but the middle child, Hannah has a special place in my heart. Maybe because she's a smart ass like her uncle Matt.

She came over to visit once and wasn't quite three years old yet. I was laying in bed watching television. She crawled up and laid down next to me, watching the TV with me. Out of nowhere she twisted to the side and kicked me and said, "Move over, butt." I moved over and she said, "You know what, Matt?"

"What?"

"You're a butt, Matt!"

When she came over tonight (she's almost 6 now) I reminded her of that night and what she had said and done. She looks at me with the most mischievous grin and says, "Matt, you're still a butt..."

No comments:

Post a Comment