Do each of these at least once a week, repeat as needed:
- Go to the library. You're never so old that you can't be more informed or more well read.
- Take a walk in the woods.
- Take the long way home when you drive - repetition is a bad, bad thing
- Go to church, sing, pray. Repeat the the former two each day.
- Turn off your TV/computer/stereo/console game/etc. for a while - be analog (good time to crack open that book from the library, no?)
- Cook, if you don't normally do the cooking at home or let someone else cook for you if you normally do the cooking
- Pick wild flowers and give them to someone sweet.
- Resist the urge. Doesn't matter what it is, resist it.
- Skip wearing a watch for the day. (I never wear one...)
- Write your own damn list...
I could go on... if you have some good ones, let me know.