Thursday, September 27, 2001

Frustration is mounting. I need to get back to work. The longer I sit at home, idle, watching the ever-continuing coverage of the events of two weeks ago the worse I feel. And I only get more and more discouraged as I hear of the problems with the economy, unemployment rising and more and more dot coms filing for chapter 11.



I am thankful though, that through all of this, I still have enough to eat, gas to get around, and am able to pay my bills...



I keep on mailing out resumés and cover letters, scouring monster.com every day, reading the classifieds from Hartford and New London every sunday... all to no avail it seems thus far. I know something will come along sooner or later, but I rather it be sooner. I once read or heard that a man defines himself by what he does. I feel undefined...

No comments:

Post a Comment