Monday, July 2, 2001

"in a forest pitch-dark

glowed the tiniest spark

it burst into flame

like me

like me



"my name isobel

married to myself

my love isobel

living by herself



"in a heart full of dust

lives a creature called lust

it surprises and scares

like me

like me



"my name isobel

married to myself

my love isobel

living by herself



"when she does it she means to

moth delivers her message

unexplained on your collar

crawling in silence

a simple excuse



"nana na nana

nana na nana



"in a tower of steel

nature forges a deal

to raise wonderful hell

like me

like me



"my name isobel

married to myself

my love isobel

living by herself


"when she does it she means to

moth delivers her message

unexplained on your collar

crawling in silence

a simple excuse



"nana na nana

nana na nana

nana na nana

nana na nana"



My wife just doesn't get Björk and never will... In a lot of ways I'm very glad that she and I are very different people. Sometimes I wish we had more in common...

No comments:

Post a Comment